|FSCTM (Forest steward ship council) is an NGO with global presence and as it goes in the name has its basic working in the fields of Forest & Forest Produce. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSCTM) is an International organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests.
Its trademark provides international recognition to organizers who support the growth of responsible forest management worldwide and its product label allows consumers to recognize products that support the growth of forest management worldwide.
FSCTM operates through its network of National Initiatives in 45 countries.
FSCTM certification is a product certification which ensures that the product complies with the specified requirements of FSCTM standard.
Our products are FSCTM certified and made from 100% post consumer reclaimed material, which in fact is very environmental friendly product. Being FSCTM certified shows that we comply with the highest social and environmental standards on the market.
Khanna Paper Mills is certified to manufacture the following products as FSCTM classification:
- ïf¼ 3211b - Paper and paperboard, in rolls or sheets (32121)
- ïf¼ Newsprint (32121)
- ïf¼ 32129 Other uncoated paper and paperboard, of a kind used for writing, printing or other graphic purposes, and punch card stock and punch tape paper
- ïf¼ 3214 Processed paper and paperboard
- ïf¼ 32143 Paper and paperboard coated with kaolin or with other inorganic substances
- ïf¼ 32149 Other paper and paperboard, cellulose wadding and webs of cellulose fibers, coated, impregnated, covered, surface-coloured, surface-decorated or printed, in rolls or sheets
- ïf¼ 326 Registers, account books, notebooks, letter pads, diaries and similar articles, blotting-pads, binders, file covers, forms and other articles of stationery, of paper or paperboard
- ïf¼ Registers, account books, notebooks, letter pads, diaries and similar articles, blotting-pads, binders, file covers, forms and other articles of stationery, of paper or paperboard (3260)